Bri, 21, Gemini, artist, crafter, photographer, eclectic, tea junkie, free spirit, pansexual, moon worshiper, collector of things. ❀ Esotericism, mysticism, paganism, Wicca, magick, Buddhism, spirituality, divination, meditation, enlightenment, consciousness and awareness, dreams, lightworking, chakra healing, yoga, palmistry, astrology, astronomy, nature, stones and crystals, bohemian, folk, syncretism (eclecticism)… ❀ ☪☮E✡I☯†, LGBTQPIAD pride, feminism, and body positivity!
Yesterday I went with my friend to Papa Murphy’s so she could get her and her youngest some dinner. I usually eat with her when I go to her house but I couldn’t as I had my wisdom teeth pulled Tuesday and eating anything that involved a lot of chewing was painful. So after the gal at the counter took my friend’s order, she asked me if she could help me and I declined, telling her I was with my friend. Then my friend tells the gal “She can’t eat pizza, she just had her wisdom teeth pulled,” to which I added, “Yeah, I’ve been living off of yogurt and cottage cheese… And oatmeal.” Quickly she replied, “Oh, well at least you’ll lose, like, fifty pounds.”
*Uhm, excuse me fucker?!
1) Did I say I was trying to lose weight?
2) Why do you assume that because I have fat (which is apparent to see), losing weight something I want to do?
3) Do you think if I lost 50 pounds I would give a fuck less about your rude ass comment?
*Things I should have said in reply:
1) It would cost less for me to lose weight than it would for you to fix your crooked tooth.
2) I’m not fat, I’m too wide for your narrow mind.
3) Fuck you.
4) *Thrust two fingers in the air and make fart noise* Jog on!!